Working at Warrah
Warrah is a warm and diverse community of people spread over Sydney’s North West. We are known for our unique approach, innovative delivery and outstanding results in the provision of support for individuals with disability.
Our main campus is based at Dural, with 5 independent living homes located in the Hills and Hornsby Council areas. Warrah employees over 200 people who are dedicated to meeting the needs and aspirations of each individual we support.
Watch this short video for an insight into all the services we provide at Warrah.
Working at Warrah
Warrah employs people with a wide variety of skills and experience across all areas of the organisation:
- Support Independent Living (SIL)
- Community Support Services (CSS)
- Warrah Specialist School
- Warrah Biodynamic Farm & Shop
- Business Services (Administration; Finance; Human Resources; Community Development; Property & Maintenance)
Whatever part of Warrah you would like employment, we are seeking people who are:
- Well trained and qualified
- Enthusiastic about their work
- Share our values
- Committed to Warrah’s unique approach and working with individuals with disability, to achieve a fulfilled, meaningful and independent life.
Benefits of Working at Warrah
Warrah is a great place to work, with a range of benefits for our employees. These include:
- Contributing to a Rudolf Steiner organisation that positively impacts on the lives of people with disability
- As a charitable organisation, staff can access full salary packaging benefits whether permanent or casual
- A work life balance with flexible hours and part time work opportunities
- A warm and supportive work environment
- Access to training and professional development
- Career opportunities
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program, for confidential and independent counselling advice
- A 20% discount on Warrah’s biodynamic and organic produce