In-Home support is available for adults who live on their own, with family or in a shared living arrangement. A range of supports is offered to suit individual needs and goals, both in and outside the home. This support empowers you to live more independently and to exercise control and choice in your decisions.
This service provides flexibility over the type and level of support required, and may include help with:
- Daily household tasks
- Support to attend services and community activities
- Connecting with family and friends
- Participating in social activities
- In-home or overnight care
- Support with health and well-being
- Taking a break away from the normal routine for an afternoon or weekend.
Our professional Support Workers are trained in assisting people with disability to make choices and to participate in activities of their choosing. We want to support you to achieve your goals, and to live a healthy and happy life.
For further information and to make an enquiry on In-Home Support please contact Sandra Quisumbing, Accommodation Services Manager on 9651 2411 or email@example.com