Support Coordination helps you to maximise the supports funded in your NDIS plan and connect you with the services and supports you need.
Our Support Coordination staff always aim to develop your capacity to manage your supports and provide assistance when you need it. Warrah provides support coordination in a way that meets your needs, giving you as much or as little support as you need to implement your plan. Our focus is always to enhance your understanding and ability to manage and direct your supports, ensuring you have choice and control.
We will ensure our participants and families understand their National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plan and then connect participants with the people and supports that will enable them to live life as they choose and reach their full potential.
Understanding and navigating the NDIS can be a complex task. Our Support Coordination staff are qualified experts in assisting you to understand, activate and implement your plan. Our Support Coordination staff work independently and act with transparency, honesty and respect to help you achieve your goals.
What can our Support Coordinators assist you with?
- Understanding how you can use your NDIS plan to meet your individual goals
- Working with you to get your supports up and running and implemented optimally
- Managing resources effectively to get the best outcomes for your plan
- Working with other people in your support circle (family, friends, service provider, therapist) and mainstream supports such as doctors in order to meet the goals of your unique plan.
- Negotiating and developing service agreements between you and your providers
- Resolving points of conflict with your provider or coordinate service delivery where you have multiple providers
- Ensuring services are provided in accordance with your needs and preferences
- Building your capacity to act independently and exercise choice and control
- Providing assistance with preparing for your plan review
- Giving you access to highly experienced and professional support coordinators
- Supporting people with all levels of disability, including high and complex needs
- Visiting you at home or at a place convenient to you
- Teaching you how to access the NDIS portal so you can monitor how your funds are being spent.