Get Involved in the Future Direction of Warrah by Becoming an Official Member
Warrah is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to supporting individuals living with disabilities to lead an engaging and fulfilling life. Flexible and tailored services include Supported Independent Living, Community Support Services, In-Home Support, a Specialist K -12 School, a Biodynamic Farm, and Farm Shop.
By becoming a member, you can make a difference to the vital work Warrah does.
Benefits of membership
Membership is open to anyone with a genuine interest in the Warrah community – from people living with a disability, to their family, friends and carers.
With a membership, you’ll have exclusive voting rights, giving you the chance to make your voice count. You’ll also be able to attend our Annual General Meeting and Special Meetings.
You will have access to our newsletter detailing what is happening at Warrah.
You will have access to our annual reports which detail our impact and progress.
To be eligible to be a Member, a person must:
- if a body corporate, be not-for-profit;
- if a natural person, not be an employee of the Company or a spouse of an employee of the Company unless otherwise approved by the Directors;
- uphold the Statement of Values and Principles;
- consent in writing to become a Member; and
- agree to be bound by this Constitution.